Wholesale food & drink distributor FAQ
We understand that the food supplier processes can be confusing sometimes, so we have answered our most frequently asked questions for you.
If we have not answered the question that you want to know the answer to, then please do not hesitate to contact us directly on 01236 455135 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find the latest prices?
- All of our prices are correct at the time of print, but are subject to change without notice. The prices on our website are updated on an on-going basis.
I have received my order with a damaged item, what do I do?
- Please refer to our delivery terms and conditions to read about what happens at the time of delivery if you have received a damage item with your delivery.
Do you sell seasonal items?
- Yes, some of our producers only have certain products available due to seasonality.
How much does it cost to deliver outwith Scotland?
- Please refer to our delivery page where we have a map detailing the price of delivery to postcodes all over the UK.
Do I need to use the product code to make an order?
- Although this helps with our admin and telesales team, it is not essential that you provide us with the product code.
Can I receive samples of a product that I am interested in stocking in my shop?
- Contact our sales team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Do I have to have an account to order online?
- No, once you have proceeded to the checkout you can either proceed as a guest or create an account with us. If you are interested in a retail account find out more here.
Do you have a minimum order value?
- No, we cater from one case to full load deliveries.
How do I get free delivery?
- Delivery is free for orders from as little as £150, depending on location. You can see more information on this in our delivery page.
Why do some products have the same EXC/INC VAT value?
- Products that have the same value for excluding and including VAT are non-vatable products. E.g. oils, jams, chutneys etc. This means you do not pay VAT on those products.